Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Wednesday Update

Tree trimming continues.  The little kid buried deep inside me would love to ride around in that bucket and see the view from up there.....but I don't want them to hand me a chain saw!

 
Our street made the list today.  I'm just amazed at how much gets trimmed off the trees each year.  This is a big pile of branches from just one tree.
 
When you take a close look, you can see the needle sharp thorns that line each and every branch.  Ow!!
 
These berries are what develop from the spring time flower blossoms.  I think berries is the wrong word.  I should say seeds.  Now the streets are covered with them and it sounds like popcorn when we drive over them with the golf cart.  The street sweeper will have a big job ahead to clean them all up.
 
Don took this picture with his cell phone this morning while we were out on rounds.  Looks nice.
 
Congratulations to the crews.  Looks like they have the electric lines connected to the transformer again.  Time to fill in the trenches.
 
Work continues on the sewer lines.
 
The first row of concrete bricks is being set out for the wall that will extend around the pickleball courts.
 
 
 
Here is another of Don's photos from this morning.  I'll title this one:  "Where there's a will, there's a way."
 
Posted by Picasa