Friday, September 20, 2013

More of the same

The only "new" stuff today was when we spotted APS at work installing all these big electrical boxes.  Coordinating all this stuff seems mind boggling.  

 
 
We chatted with John Blount again.  His workload is astounding with all the houses coming in on a daily basis.  Go John Go.  :)
 
The triple wide is as much work as two houses.
 
Pottery room expansion continues.
 
Ooops....hope there's nothing serious going on in the pump house.  
 
More steel beams and welding at the bistro.
 

Activities are slowly cranking into gear as residents return.  Texas Hold'em poker games are Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays now.  As more players return, they're anxious to get together around the tables and exchange summer stories.  There are even enough water volleyball folks back to have a game or two each week.  No pictures though.....sorry. 

I'm anxious to get back to my computer classes too.  I really enjoy helping folks learn more about their computer and the wonderful world of the web.  I posted upcoming classes on the "Computer Classes" page at the top of this blog.  Come sign up for some classes and join the fun.  

Signing up on the bulletin board in Activities is always kind of troublesome for me so I'm going to post a note asking interested people to just email me for enrollment.  

 I hope.


******************

How about some caution signs to entertain you today??










Posted by Picasa