Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Another Day

I receive a lot of cute emails from folks and found this one quite appropriate for me and my computer friends.

 

Simply because I care about you & in my continual

thought for my fellow computer friends,

I offer you...

Neck Exercises to do at the computer

nurse

neck-exercises

I’ve always been fascinated by watching big tractors and field equipment.  Watching an experienced driver is fun and reminds me of kids with tonka toys.  They’re now digging a hole for another house at the end of Oasis…Site 1910 I believe. 

blog

Just for fun, I took a short video of this one in action.  Click on this link:  Tonka Toys in Action

You can see how they keep spraying water to try to keep down the dust.

 

The golf course is seeded now and will soon be that beautiful green velvet of new growth………….that is if the birds don’t eat all the seed before it can sprout.  We get a charge out of watching big flocks of feathered friends munching away.  We’ve even seen a good number of quail running around on the course but it’s pretty hard to get a picture but at least you can see the sprinklers in action.  (Hole #14)

blog

blog

I see they’re planting more shrubs up near the front entrance.  Faustino always seems to be the one in charge of planting…..and he always has a smile and a friendly wave even when so hard at work.

blog

blog

blog

More big Tonka toys at work on Full Moon Lane.  We had to stop to find out for sure what he was doing.  Fernando was hard at work leveling out some RV sites so they wouldn’t be at such a steep slant. 

blog leveling

blog leveling