Tuesday, July 18, 2023

2014 Memories

 I'm holding an iPhone class for some of our summer residents this afternoon.  While I was surfing my computer for some ideas, I stumbled on some 2014 memories so thought I'd make a short presentation from that year.

Expansion of the Bistro
Remember Faustino and Fernando?

July 17, 2014 Dust Storm (Haboob)
Could barely see across the street
New table tops installed on the pool tables

Opening Day at Sam's Club.
Line was wrapped around the building waiting to enter.
Bistro construction continues (June 2014)
Library and other offices were remodeled

We had fun with the wii equipment installed in the Adobe room for summer fun.
(Actually....I wish I still had our set as it was so much fun.)
Lots of storm damage after several haboobs that year.

All offices were remodeled
LOL....it was time to delete the phone lines we used to have in homes throughout the park
Dust storms are frequent in summer
I remember the frisbee tournament that was held on the golf course.  I think it was some traveling frisbee association.  Certainly fun to watch.

A highlight for me is when Chris Guld with the "Geeks on Tour" was here for a visit and held classes for us.  I've been a fan of hers for years.  

Have a GREAT day and stay cool.