Wednesday, June 24, 2020

New Scooter, Landscaping, APS


It's another beautiful blue clear Arizona sky.
Must enjoy these mornings while we're in the mid 70s ... before the triple digits arrive at noon.


We're up by 4:30 each day to watch the sunrise.


Landscape crews are out early trimming, trimming, trimming.
All palm tree trimming has been contracted out to an outside vendor this year.  That's trimming, cleanup, and hauled away!  Our Palm Creek equipment can't handle the challenge anymore.


Contracted street sweepers are on duty as well keeping our park looking fresh.


APS is here to install the light pole that blew over in our last wind storm.





Ta daaaa.......all done in less than an hour.


Aha!!  Talk about boys and their toys! 
 Scott Houle has a new scooter that he will use to cruise the park.  


The new Palm Creek logo appears on the front fender.


Our new name and logo.


Scott can even change the under light color with an app on his phone.


Maybe  I should get one of these as I see it comes with a side car to accommodate my cats. 😉


Speaking of cats......I was preparing this bag to use as a gift to a friend.  Silly me let it sit out on my bed.  Guess I'd better find another bag.