Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy New Year!




Happy New Year to all. I had to stop and snap this photo as I was driving by Site 1713, Ron and Nancy Mangini's home. Poor Santa sums it up. I hope he'll recover soon.

The holidays have had me out of commission with a nasty cold plus I've been working nine hour days at Print & Pack while the boss is away on vacation. I am soooo looking forward to getting back in the groove this coming week.

Just a reminder to all that the Palm Creek computer club meets again this Wednesday at 9:30. No need to bring a laptop, just come and get acquainted. This week's presentation is on how to create a blog. We'll also be asking for input for the next meeting so if you have requests, be sure to raise your hand. Participants are of all skill levels ... from beginners to more advanced and experienced techies. Hope to see you there.