Tuesday, January 02, 2024

Weekly Bistro Menu

 Here you go folks!  Today is my favorite day for Chicken Enchilada Soup.  Delicious.


Don't forget about the yummy food over at the Takeaway Cafe at the ballfield.




Kathy Payne is ready to serve you at the Sidebar as well.


I wasn't up at sunrise this morning but I was yesterday!  Look at this beautiful sky!!  There is no photoshop in there either...that is all mother Nature at her best.



Kat and Mouse still enjoy their cat condo and spend quite a bit of time outdoors.


The new year is starting off a little slow for Don and I as we are both down with the sore throat and chest congestion CRUD.  Ugly stuff.  If you are sick, stay home so as not to spread it to neighbors or friends.

Sure hope I'm healthy enough for my iPhone class scheduled for January 13.