Wednesday, September 08, 2021

Update again

 We stopped to say Good Morning to Wil and Demian this morning .  We decided we're tired of the hot weather.  It's September with a full 10 day forecast over 100 degrees.  Mornings are livable in the upper 70s or low 80s but by 10:00 it is already hot.  




I don't envy anyone who has to be out in the heat working all day.


Then we came across some of our landscaping people.  All those oleander trees are getting another trim.  It must just seem never ending.


That whole north wall seems to go on forever.


My afternoons are spent in the cool house with Kat to keep me company.


Kat is never very far away.


I guess we shouldn't complain about our hot weather as it is a lot better than it was last year where the thermometer stayed over 110.  This isn't quite as bad.


Now I can have a cup of coffee in my new coffee cup!  I ordered one from Anton's website.