Thursday, September 16, 2021

Quiet Week & a Hepler Update

 It's been a quiet week without much to write about.  Our weather stays the same day after day with temperatures around 100+ and  lots of sunshine and blue sky.  Mornings are gorgeous in the 70s.

Still no word about when our Canadian friends will be allowed to return.  That has to be sooooo very frustrating for them.  

The pickleball pavillion looks quiet but there is plenty of prep work being done.  Looks like electrical wire ready to be installed.




We're having fun this summer watching our son Anton grow his artwork into more of a business.  His entertaining "Catdad" cartoons have been very popular since he adopted a stray cat.  I think this looks like a good logo for his website.


I asked him for a picture on a coffee cup so he is working on CatDad merchandise.  I really like how it turned out.


Then I ordered the picture on a mouse pad.


I'm sure there will be more to come.


But now I have to order those items with his newest work that he did just for US.  It is truly a picture of our life these days.


******************

Don and I (and the two cats) spend the first hour of each day out on the patio to enjoy the cool part of the day and that delicious first cup of coffee.   We now have two very special newcomers to our family.



This is little Palmer.  He's a young Morning Dove that visits us each morning.  He became very trusting so Don can hand feed him.



This big Eurasian Dove is named Danny.



Like I said...........it has been a quiet week but we're enjoying every day.