Monday, July 26, 2021

SUBSCRIBE INFO


I've been receiving quite a few inquiries about how to subscribe to my Palm Creek Update blog.  There is a large white form to the immediate right where you simply fill in your email address, name, and site number.  Then you will automatically receive an email from MailChimp announcing that I have posted something new.  I don't write every day so it's helpful to subscribe and be alerted when there is a new post.  I've changed the form today to make it even easier to sign up.


If you can't see the "Subscribe Here" form, it is probably because you are viewing on your cell phone instead of a computer.  Thus you are seeing just the "mobile version" of the blog: something like this.

 To see the form while on your phone, scroll way to be bottom of the post.  At the bottom you will see a link that says "View Web Version".  Click there and the screen will change making it possible for you to see the right hand column of the blog page.

Now your screen should look like this:


Click on the white subscription box and it will expand larger for you to see and enter your information.


If all else fails and you can't get it to work, just email me the info and I will enter your name for you.
suehepler1707@gmail.com