Saturday, July 24, 2021

More Rain!

What a wonderful morning!  Had coffee out on the patio while we enjoyed watching the nice gentle steady rain.  No wind, no lightning, just calm steady rain that our desert has needed for years.  Cool temp of only73 degrees.  We even have the windows open!!  Humidity is high but as long as it stays cool, we're okay. 


 I enjoyed it so much, I had to make a video.  I hope you can hear my audio as well.

By the looks of our radar, this is going to last a long time!

Local weather station (at Chris's house) says we've received .90 and it's still raining.

*************************
I don't want to bore you with sleeping cat pictures so I'll add one of our son's drawings.  I think they're hilarious and quite precious.  Anton and Hannah have recently taken in a stray cat....which Anton swore he would never do nor ever own a cat.  


I LOVE this one of their first trip to the vet for a check up.