Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Heat Wave

OMG!!  Look at our forecast for this week!


Headlines of today's Dispatch


I tried to copy a few excerpts from the big front page story they printed today.




Be very careful when taking the dog for a walk!!



We want to get some video from the drone but it won't fly over 104 degrees so it will have to be very early mornings.  When I got up at 5:00 this morning, it was already 86.

**************

We had a delicious meal served in the ballroom yesterday.  Bourbon chicken.  I was surprised when I heard where the meal was catered from.  Food was provided from the Golden Corral.  Very good!



We play cards in the Adobe room and these acorn woodpeckers keep pecking at the windows.  I bet they'd love to get in out of the heat!!

It's sad to see them so stressed by the heat as all the birds are flying with beaks wide open to try to cool down.