Sunday, June 27, 2021

Blog News & Subscription




Some of you have subscribed to this blog in the past by entering your email address in the upper right hand corner.  Then you received an email from FeedBurner alerting you that a new post had been made.  That was a wonderful service but is being discontinued in July.  SAD!!

I've been searching for a different alternative to replace FeedBurner services.  I "think" I can accomplish notifications by using a program in MailChimp but it will definitely take some studying and scripting work.  

You'll see the NEW subscription box on the right side of the blog now.  If you want to subscribe, just enter your email address and your name.  It also asks for a birthday but that is not necessary.   If you enter your email address there, you will (I hope) receive an email announcing the new post and (I hope) include a link to the blog so all you have to do is click on it.

Wish me luck.  This has taken HOURS of research for me.