Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Electric Trike for Sale

I've been ON again, OFF again on selling the cool electric trike Don bought for me.  It's really a nice machine and I get compliments on it whenever I ride............but it's just not what I've been looking for.

We also picked this bike because of the huge basket on the back where I could take our cats for a ride.  Whoops.  Forgot to ask the cats if they would like that.  We rapidly found out that they do NOT want to ride back there.  Thought I might get arrested for animal cruelty so immediately brought them home when they started to howl.  I've seen so many cute dogs proudly riding with their owners but it may be a no if you have cats.

Therefore, the bike is officially for sale.  We purchased it on line for $1600 but are willing to sell it for $950 just to move it along.  Give us a call and come take it for a test ride.  Or email:  suehepler1707@gmail.com

We're at Site 1707 on Starry Night Lane just east of the shuffleboard courts.  You can read all the specs and information at the company website:  http://www.cozytrikes.com