Wednesday, December 30, 2020

TX

Coming on the NorthEast corner of Florence & Henness.


*********************

I copied some video and comments from NextDoor about Coyotes being spotted on our golf course.  I suppose some people panic at the thought but I think it's exciting to see them.   You can't blame the coyotes for wanting to be here.  There's beautiful soft green grass, plenty of water instead of the parched desert, and FOOD with a smorgasbord of ducks, doves, rabbits, and maybe feral cats.  Just a reminder that it's up to us to be extra careful with our pets.



I had two of them just off my back patio a few nights ago (caught a look at both of them with my flashlight). On the east side of the 3rd green. They can be awfully loud at night. This is the second time they've been that close to my patio in the evening.

There were three this morning on the front nine. All very large. Two together and one by its self. All
around 10:00 am.