Monday, November 02, 2020

Parades & Softball

October 31 was Halloween.  A huge long line of golf carts streamed through the park.  Most occupants were dressed in costume and the carts were decorated for the occasion.  I was pretty far away but managed to get a couple photos as they passed by the end of our street.



My best guess is that there were between 30-40 carts in the parade.




It's always a real pleasure to see people having FUN.



Last night a couple enthusiastic voters organized a parade to support their favorite presidential candidate.







I know some folks take offense to any kind of political endorsement, but it was nice to see folks out having fun.  



I learned today that our FOUR softball teams will start their play tomorrow!  Go teams go.  I will definitely be there to cheer them on.  Games start at 9:00 a.m.  The players all practice safe social distancing and are careful about sharing equipment, etc.  

I copied this week's schedule from the club's website:


The Softball website has a new professional appearance.  Check it out:

****************
Stop by the Golf Shop and take advantage of the big sale.  There was quite a crowd there today.