Monday, November 16, 2020

Activities

There are still some activities occuring in the park.  I copied these start ups from Nextdoor for you.










AND......don't forget the special meals that Robin Perry is cooking up for us from the Bistro.




 The number of meals will be limited so I suggest you call ahead to reserve yours.  Take home orders are available.  Call 520-371-5866 at the Bistro to place an early order.

*************

Among the most frequently requested postings are...of course...more cat pictures.  

Mouse enjoys watching nature shows with us.  He perches over the arm of the chair and watches for a LONG time.  


and sometimes he even chatters over the excitement.

Kat has discovered that the wifi router emits nice warm heat.


With this ugly Covid threat, I spend time pretty close to home but still like to join friends for a friendly poker game.  Mouse keeps me company at my desk.