Thursday, April 25, 2019

More Flowers and Cat Update

Good Morning, Readers!  It's another beautiful day here in our desert paradise.  I had my morning walk about 6 a.m. and loved every minute of it in this gorgeous weather.  70 degrees and many singing birds, clear blue sky, and so many pretty flowers to enjoy.


I walk up to get our mail and say Good Morning to Scott Honodel as he is cleaning the north pool for us.  

Scott mentioned that he saw a beautiful cactus flower so I asked him to send it to the blog so you folks at home could see it too.  This plant really deserves an A+.  (located between sites 21 and 22.  Don't know the owner but hope they see the picture.)


Then.........just when you think you've seen all the kinds of flowers in the park, I came across this one this morning.  The cactus has really heavy thick thorns but pretty delicate pink flowers.


This one has delicate white waxy flowers.



Our landscape crews are hard at work.  Fresh gravel arrives by the truckload and is being spread in all the planting areas and driveways.  It certainly makes things look fresh and new.



We had a small wind storm this week that took down a stop sign.  It was replaced immediately the next morning.

Not much else new to report but I will share a few pictures of "the kids" as I call them.  
Mouse and Kat

Kat appeared to be sound asleep but must have been dreaming as his tail was definitely not relaxed.  Looks like it was bent in a door.  :)


Our guests all laugh if they use our bathroom facilities.  They understand when I say there is no privacy in our bathroom.  "The kids" don't like being on the wrong side of the door.




*******************************************

I've learned two important lessons in life. 
 I can't recall the first one but the second one 
is that I need to start writing things down.