Saturday, February 10, 2018

Pottery Show

Yes, I have been negligent with my postings lately but it is truly because I'm having so much fun at all the activities around here.  This morning I took time out to visit the pottery show.  I was most impressed with the way the potters have cleaned and decorated the pottery room to put everything on display!  It must have taken a lot of work to make the rooms look so nice.  Congratulations to one and all who were involved.

Sure hope I win some of the nice projects that were being raffled.

Many people tell me they mostly miss pictures of the cats.

Kat is still here and loves to keep me company while I work.  It would be most helpful if he didn't insist on leaning on the keyboard though.


They are sweet and adorable and have become very good friends.


Always looking for mischief however.  They love it when we shop at Amazon because it means new boxes!

Here's what I found when I came home from the pottery show this morning.  Chairs and objects on the floor.  It must have been race time.


I must hurry up to the card room now so farewell till the next post.

Have a GREAT day!