Sunday, April 07, 2024

Hello Again

 


I have been away from this keyboard for a while as I'm healing from a recent knee replacement surgery.  Ouch!  I'm happy to report that I'm healing nicely as expected and should be off the pain meds long enough to be clear headed and able to write again.  The last week has been pretty much a blur. 
😖

I haven't been up to the office or the bistro to confirm this but it appears we are done with the weekly bistro specials.  They will still have sandwiches and salads available but no special dinners as they will slowly be getting the ballroom kitchen ready for summer use.  

I'm working on an email service once again so I can alert readers whenever I post.  Should be able to announce something soon.  I plan to post more frequently once our summer season starts as I think readers check the blog in summer searching for news while they are away.  So stay tuned.  😀