Thursday, March 07, 2024

Chorus Concert & Mail Room

I can't say enough praise for our Palm Creek Chorus.  Their show was so much FUN tonight!  I was seated in the front row so didn't get very good photos.  I use that as an excuse as I was enjoying the show so much that I didn't think about pulling out the camera.

I also don't want to say too much and spoil the surprises and fun for the Friday audience.


Take me out to the ballgame.


Rubber Ducky!
Selected audience members were invited to join in with kazoos!


Yup.  I got to join the chorus.  Don said we looked so serious....but it's hard to smile while you play a kazoo.  I personally think we were pretty good.  😂😉😖

There were other surprises as well.  This song was very touching!

Arlene Noteman signed through some patriotic music.

I am also VERY impressed with the pianist.  She played every song and never missed a note.  How much practice has she dedicated?

All the members were having fun throughout the performance.  I was thinking how nice it would be if their families back home....their children and grandkids could see them perform up on that stage.  They would be so impressed and proud.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!

*****************

I stopped by the mailroom this week to say hello to friend Donna Cox who is the mailroom manager. I was amazed to see the abundance of mail bags and packages that had just arrived and were being sorted for distribution. Wow!! Our mail crew deserves some applause.

    

****************
Lots of people ask for more cat photos so I found a couple to share.
Kat and Mouse like to keep me company at work.




When I've been at the desk working for a long time, they're thoughtful enough to warm my chair for me.


Have a GREAT day!