Sunday, February 11, 2024

Menu, Phones, Cats

 

It's a great day in the neighborhood as I already have a copy of this week's Bistro menu for you.  Why am I so diligent at trying to post this weekly menu??  It's because I LOVE OUR BISTRO and am so grateful to have the service and delicious offerings it provides.  Greg, Chef, and the whole crew are to be applauded. 



**************

AI generated clipart from Copilot

Silly me didn't take any photos of our cellphone classes these past two Saturdays!  I could blame Don as he usually takes pictures for our blog as well.  (He's my behind-the-scenes caretaker.😉)  We'll get another chance in March.  Our next class:
Saturday, March 16, 9:30 SanTan Room
Saturday, March 23, 9:30 SanTan Room
**************
Several folks reminded me that I haven't been posting photos of our "adorable" cats named Kat and Mouse.  Okay...here is an update to assure you that they are still very active.
Even our cats like to play computer games.

Sometimes they squabble over who gets the best view.

If I take a break, I come back to find the message that I've been at the computer too long and someone needs attention.


I received this beautiful FANTASTIC handcrafted quilt from Cathie Young.
(Thank you again Cathie)

Kat & Mouse love it too.

The cat tree beds are small but still comfy.