Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Blog News & a Bingo Winner

 BLOG NEWS

My blog will continue as it has for the past 17 years with one big exception.  I have been using MailChimp to email readers when a new post has been uploaded.  MailChimp has been a free service until upcoming March 10.  As of March 10, a subscription fee will be charged for having over 500 addresses.  Yuck!  We definitely have over 500 people signed up for this service.  I'll have to limit the email service to under 500 readers so everyone else will just have to bookmark the site and remember to check in every now and then for updates.  The subscription fee for me to continue is over $300 per year and I'm not willing to submit the funds.  We already pay for storage space so email service will have to be limited.  Sorry for the inconvenience.    I hope we don't lose too many readers.  

BINGO

BINGO continues to be a popular pastime on Monday nights.  We have close to 300 players each Monday so the payouts have been $100+ per game.  This week the lucky winner was Kelly McDonald who won game 12 for a grand prize of $686.

Barb Nelson awards Kelly with a nice check!