Tuesday, November 29, 2022

iPhone and iPad Classes + More

 Over the summer, I held a couple of classes on iPads and iPhones.  They were fun groups explaining some of the tips, tricks and ways an iPhone can make life easier...and more fun.


Since then, I have been approached almost daily by people who missed the classes or want them repeated.  Sooo....starting with Saturday, December 10, I'll conduct a few more class sessions.


If you have an iPhone or are thinking about getting one, you should come.  I promise you will be amazed at some of the things it can do for you.


I'll put up signup sheets in Activities, so I know how many people to expect.


I feel really weird about charging my friends and neighbors.  There will be a jar for donations but please do not feel pressured to support my Bingo habit.  😉 I love teaching and interacting with friends or people who will become friends.


WHEN?  

Class 1:  Saturday, December 10, 9:30 in SanTan

Class 2:  Saturday, December 17, 9:30 SanTan

We can schedule more if requested.

*****************************************


Ready for some great Christmas Music, a bit of comedy, and even a visit from the Big Guy in the Red Suit, himself? Then you won't want to miss the Palm Creek Singers' Christmas Show December 8, 7:00 p.m. in the Palm Creek Ballroom!

Tickets are $10.00 and will be on sale in the Activities Office starting Wednesday, November 30 through Thursday morning, Dec 8. Net proceeds will be donated to a local Casa Grande charity. Thank you for your support!