Friday, July 29, 2022

It's getting hard to find exciting news to publish for you readers.  All our rooms are still closed...even the library so can't get in to check out a new book.  Fitness center is closed too.  Bummer!  Sure hope this lockdown doesn't last much longer.

Other than the ugly Covid, our summer has been quite pleasant as far as desert summers go.  Monsoon season has brought us "some" rain...not much but some.  We've had some beautiful rain storms but no damaging winds.  The forecast for this coming week doesn't have anything approaching the ugly 110 range.  


Pretty sky:


The daddy long leg spiders are getting restless as they do every late summer to fall.  They tend to gather around our houses...especially around entry ways and doorways.  I definitely carry a good duster brush and use it before entering.  


I'm always fascinated by bugs, insects, etc. so am curious as to what kind of spider builds these cute webs under patios and porches.



I know our landscape crew is hard at work around the park.

But....no one has even started on trimming the palm trees yet nor do I see any sign of progress on cleaning out the ponds.  Several readers have written and asked me for an update but I have nothing to report as of yet.


That's my news for today.  I believe the "boys" are ready for some play time.  
I either need a bigger desk or smaller cats.  😸😺


 The LA Fitness/Esporta building on Florence Boulevard has a new owner and CrossRoads Church has a new home. The church plans to renovate the building into a "mega sanctuary" and a new larger, home for its Charlie's House autism therapy center.

You might be able to follow this link to the full article:  Pinal Central