Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Rainbows

 We had some cloudy sky this afternoon and just a drizzle of rain.  We all went running outside to view the beautiful rainbow that formed all across the sky.  This was truly the most prominent colorful rainbow I've ever seen.  You'll see many more pictures on Nextdoor as everyone with a camera was posting its beauty.

Photo by Scott Honodel

Photo by Scott Honodel

Photo by Dick Rietz


This photo by ME.

I thought I'd start a new section for the blog.  I'll call it "10 years ago".  I'll scan back through old photos and find something 10 years on this date.  Tonight I found this map that was scanned on December 29, 2011.  I remember the dirt at the north west side of the park.  There were NO houses there at all.  




I don't have any other big news to report so I'll share a few cat cartoons.





This one is soooo true!