Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Stuff

Have you had lunch at our lovely bistro lately?  They make really good soups and sandwiches.  



The Bistro is a GREAT place to meet friends or neighbors.

Try the Palm Creek chicken salad on wheat.  Awesome and definitely my favorite.  Here I am telling Don to wait a minute till I'm ready.  He didn't listen.


We took a peek into the kitchen too.



Monday night bingo was a big crowd of 251 people.  Had to keep setting up more tables as players entered.


Janet Cordasco was the lucky jackpot winner on game 6.  It was her first time to play bingo here as they just arrived at the park this week.  That's "beginner's luck".  It is Janet's first visit to the park and says she is definitely wanting to extend her stay and come back again next season too.



***************************

Pet Smart

Don and I received a gift card for use at Pet Smart.  We made a restocking trip there yesterday and "the boys" were happy when we returned home.  I didn't get around to unpacking the bags right away which I regretted later when I had to clean up the whole table and floor.  


It seems "the boys" did some sampling and about shredded one of the bags.  There are small teeth marks all over the Science Diet bag too but they couldn't break into that tougher vinyl bag.



Thank you to Janet and Morgan!